Terms & Conditions
The main mission of our resource is to help the gamblers get information about the casino. This is what PokiesGo staff is constantly working on. All published information is of a recommendation nature. Our team is not responsible for determining the legality of online gambling. The basic principles of user interaction are as follows:
- By using our web resource, the gamblers accept the provisions of the rules and are responsible for correct interpretation of the rights/responsibility set forth in them related to the use and operation of the website.
- All users agree to view advertising materials when using our web resource to the extent established by the administration.
- Our readers confirm that they understand and accept, without limitation, all responsibility and risks that may arise as a result of using the website.
- Visitors and readers of our website are not entitled to make changes, publish, transfer to third parties, use, in whole or in part, the contents without linking to our resource.
- The terms and rules can be changed in whole or in part by our administration at any time without special notice. The updates of the rules/terms will be effective from the moment new versions are posted.
Our website publishes materials and recommendations prepared by independent experts for those interested in gambling. We do not provide online gambling services. All information available on our platform is for informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be construed as legal advice. We strictly adhere to the norms of New Zealand legislation governing the gambling industry in this country, including the norms regarding the operation of online resources.
Our website contains copyrighted material. All trademarks and other legally protected materials, including texts, photographs, videos, graphics are mentioned for guidance purposes only. We strictly adhere to the laws governing cooperation in the field of intellectual property.
New Zealand casino owners have the right to demand the removal of content from publication if this violates their rights. An appeal to the administration of our resources with a statement of violation of exclusive rights must be reasoned and contain other information confirming the existence of legal rights to the content.